Because my last two blog posts were early here is a late one. I’m in Canada for the week. Here are some things that are relevant to the situation.
- My passport is expired. I may have a hard time getting back into the country.
- I have to use my Surface as my main computing device for a week.
- My G930s don’t work on my Surface for some reason.
- Bagged milk is the norm in Canada.
- I didn’t have internet basically 1.5 days here. Here is a screenshot of what AT&T wants me to pay for data here:
- I get approximately the same ping in League here as at home except I get 700 ping lag spikes
- My back still sucks.
- I am planning to go to Six Flags this summer.
- I wont be able to ride any of the rides unless I enjoy dying a horrible G-force induced back snapping death.
- New stupid social network ideas pop up everyday.
- Microsoft is backing down on Metro with Windows 9
- Why buy a Pebble for $150 when you can get an Android Wear smartwatch for $200
Subscribe to golf1052
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox